From: Damian Kolkowski <damian@×××××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] [BUG] - procmail
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 16:51:08
1 * brettholcomb@×××××××.net <brettholcomb@×××××××.net> [2004-04-21 13:31]:
2 > Because nobody reported it, I'd guess?
3
4 Maby no one see this..?
5
6 > > Is this normal on gentoo..?
7 >
8 > What? Not reporting bugs or not fixing bugs which aren't reported? :-)
9
10 It was a sarcasm ;-)
11
12 P.S. I was using sendmail without milter (because ther is no USE in sendmail
13 *sed*) and transport email like this:
14
15 FEATURE(`local_procmail',`',`procmail -t -Y -a $h -d $u')dnl
16
17 I did this because procmail wont work with default "sendmail.cf".
18
19 PP.S. Today I will compile it once again since it goes to /dev/null. It =
20 whole gentoo.
21
22 PPP.S. I'am using procmail with bogofilter, maby 0.17.2 is buggy and
23 segvaulting procmail wont delivery messages.
24 But on slackware procmail is not segvaulting and all works fine (but I have
25 0.17.5 there).
26
27 So this bug needs more test before reporting.
30 # Damian *dEiMoS* Kołkowski # http://kolkowski.no-ip.org/ #