From: Terje Kvernes <terjekv@××××××××.no>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] information about "F" in 'man emerge'?
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 00:37:49
1 how does this look for the text to explain F? oh, and it would be
2 nice to be able to say "postpone F-related packages" via a switch or
3 something, they make "emerge -U world" break rather annoyingly and
4 await user interaction.
5
6 I'm sorry for not producing a patch, but I'm not exactly sure where
7 the emerge documentation source is located. :-)
8
9 [ebuild F ] media-video/realplayer-8-r6
10 The realplayer ebuild requires you to download sources
11 manually for it to install the package. Instructions on how
12 and what to download is usually given by the package when you
13 attempt to install it. Please not that currently, portage
14 will halt the merge process when it reaches such a package.
17 Terje
20 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list