From: Hans de Graaff <graaff@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-dev] New eclasses for XEmacs lisp
Date: Sat, 08 Sep 2007 07:58:39
1 I'm about to commit two new eclasses to support the compilation,
2 configuration, and installation of XEmacs lisp classes. In a desperate
3 attempt not to re-invent the wheel the interface and structure of the
4 classes has been shamelessly copied from the Emacs lisp classes.
5
6 Currently the implementation is not complete yet, and I intend to fill
7 in more of the blanks as I actually need them for specific packages,
8 again following the emacs lisp eclasses where appropriate.
9
10 The eclasses have been in the Emacs overlay for some time now in support
11 of the forthcoming app-xemacs/gentoo-syntax package:
12
13 http://overlays.gentoo.org/proj/emacs/browser/emacs-overlay/eclass/xemacs-elisp.eclass
14 http://overlays.gentoo.org/proj/emacs/browser/emacs-overlay/eclass/xemacs-elisp-common.eclass
15
16 Bring on the comments, improvements, and most importantly: approval to
17 put this in the tree.
18
19 Kind regards,
20