From: "Andreas K. Huettel" <dilfridge@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] rfc: formally allow qa to suspend commit rights
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2014 22:36:23
1 Am Mittwoch, 22. Januar 2014, 18:54:00 schrieb Ciaran McCreesh:
2 > On Tue, 21 Jan 2014 08:22:23 +0800
3 >
4 > Patrick Lauer <patrick@g.o> wrote:
5 > > And the biggest "flamewar" so far was about cosmetic issues.
6 > > Y'know, if I get around to it I'll try to work towards making most of
7 > > these warnings fatal, then you can't accidentally add such things.
8 > > (And people not using repoman will have some extra fun!)
9 >
10 > Well couldn't QA start focusing on non-cosmetic issues? I can provide a
11 > list if you need it.
12
13 Actually, from what I gathered on IRC, suggestions would be appreciated!
14 (but better in separate threads! :)
18 Andreas K. Huettel
19 Gentoo Linux developer
20 dilfridge@g.o