From: Hans de Graaff <graaff@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: euscan proof of concept (like debian's uscan)
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2011 19:25:26
On Wed, 2011-08-31 at 15:41 +0200, Corentin Chary wrote:
> Hi, > > some news about euscan (still available at > > - New design (yay !) > - Atom feeds available for each herd/category/maintainer/package > ( > - Specific handlers for PyPi, RubyGems, pecl and PEAR packages (check >;a=tree;f=pym/euscan/handlers;h=9a995dfcebe6beecce71851abb84a875cf6e5979;hb=HEAD > ). > > Now, maybe we should find a way to integrate that with the GSoC > statistic project and with (like done at > ). A quick way would > be to host euscan on a gentoo server, and add some webservices to > publish the data in json or xml, then and others > could parse that and display it.
One integration that might also be useful is what we track on the ruby wiki currently: which is a collection of quick notes on problems encountered while bumping packages. The ability to attach notes to packages and to acknowledge version bumps (and e.g. make them yellow instead of red) could help with larger lists for herds. Kind regards, Hans

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: euscan proof of concept (like debian's uscan) Corentin Chary <corentin.chary@×××××.com>