From: Michael Orlitzky <mjo@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Review: news item and script for CPU_FLAGS_X86
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2015 23:24:08
1 On 01/23/2015 06:12 PM, Michał Górny wrote:
2 > To help you enable the correct USE flags, we are providing a Python
3 > script tool generates the correct value using your /proc/cpuinfo.
4 > It can be found in app-portage/cpuinfo2cpuflags package:
5
6 I think you accidentally a word here, but otherwise it looks good to me.
7 The only other suggestion I have is to include $PORTDIR in the path
8 before profiles/desc/cpu_flags_x86.desc because the profiles/desc
9 directory isn't familiar to most users.
10
11 I see you updated the error message, too. Thanks.