From: Donnie Berkholz <dberkholz@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Gentoo Hangouts
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2013 20:59:42
1 On 18:52 Mon 08 Jul , Pavlos Ratis wrote:
2 > As far as I can see, opinions about VCs are 50-50. However, I don't
3 > see any disadvantages adding video hangouts to the project. VCs _are
4 > not_ mandatory and doesn't replace any of our current communication
5 > methods. You are not forced to participate. It's all about choice. If
6 > there are no objections and if the PR team gives an ack. I'd like to
7 > add video hangouts under the PR project (I'll create a simple faq page
8 > in wiki about VCs).
9
10 Go ahead. Experiments are always welcome.
13 Thanks,
14 Donnie
15
16 Donnie Berkholz