From: tchiwam <tchiwam@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Is anyone a prude?
Date: Tue, 01 Mar 2005 07:24:25
1 Hello,
2
3 Just in a comment to my own previous post, having religion related
4 documents and programs in gentoo is not a problem, and I would be happy
5 to see some people put the bible verses for motd or part of the Koran,
6 or ... put your religion scriptures here. I just don't want anyone on a
7 public forum, accusing anyone of believing in something as being a bad
8 thing. Even if it is from a cult that 99.9% of the planet would think as
9 stupid / worthless / bad.
12 Phil
13
14 PS: I know I did it too, but stop sending to dev- on both To: and CC:
15
16 >> BillK
17 >>
18 >> bunyip root # emerge -s bible creat koran
19 >> Searching...
20 >> [ Results for search key : bible ]
21 >> [ Applications found : 2 ]
22 >>
23 >> * app-text/biblestudy [ Masked ]
24 >> Latest version available: 1.0
25 >> Latest version installed: [ Not Installed ]
26 >> Size of downloaded files: 345 kB
27 >> Homepage: http://www.whensdinner.com/
29 >> License: GPL-2
30 >>
31 >> * app-text/bibletime
32 >> Latest version available: 1.4.2_pre1
33 >> Latest version installed: [ Not Installed ]
34 >> Size of downloaded files: 2,073 kB
35 >> Homepage: http://bibletime.sourceforge.net/
37 >> library.
38 >> License: GPL-2
39 --