From: Jeroen Roovers <jer@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Two herds (and four extra?)
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2010 16:11:45
On Wed, 21 Jul 2010 10:44:48 -0400
"Anthony G. Basile" <blueness@g.o> wrote:

> I would prefer the bugs be assigned to hardened-kernel@g.o and > cc'ed to hardened@g.o. All relevant devs should be on one or > the other list. However, I am currently the principle maintainer of > h-s.
You really don't expect the currently 5-10 regular bug wranglers to remember all that, do you? If you want things listed in a specific order, then just remember the rules: = Alternative A = * first maintainer from the top down gets to be assignee, * otherwise the first herd gets to be assignee. Put them in the right order an you should have no problem with bug assignments. We could discuss this processing order (maybe change it to having = Alternative B = * the top herd or maintainer as assignee (but I really don't want to get tangled up in a discussion about your preferences or anyone's preferences, and how bug wranglers should reflect those). jer

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-dev] Two herds (and four extra?) Chip Parker <infowolfe@×××××.com>
Re: [gentoo-dev] Two herds (and four extra?) "Anthony G. Basile" <blueness@g.o>