From: lnxg33k <lnxg33k@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Gentoo
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 22:07:56
1 George Prowse wrote:
2 > On 24/11/05, lnxg33k <lnxg33k@×××××.com> wrote:
3 >
4 >>Ciaran McCreesh wrote:
5 >>
6 >>>On Wed, 23 Nov 2005 19:49:18 +0100 Filip Bartmann <filbar@××××××.cz>
7 >>>wrote:
8 >>>| I want have Gentoo in e-shop with Linux distributions. I find, that
9 >>>| Gentoo is under GNU/GPL. Must I distribute in e-shop sources of
10 >>>| Gentoo too? Where I can found them(sources)? Where I can found
11 >>>| graphics, which I can use on CD with Gentoo?
12 >>>
13 >>>Consult your lawyer. Any legal advice you get on this list will be
14 >>>bogus.
15 >>>
16 >>
17 >>Any legal advice given by those not in a position to give said advice (a
18 >>licensed attornery) is actually illegal -- just some general info.
19 >>--
20 >>gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list
24 > Being consulted on legal matters under the pretense that you are
25 > qualified to do so is fraud but any one can advise on legal matters.
28 Been away letting mail stack up. However, yes, that is indeed true. I failed to
29 qualify that a bit more.
30 --
31 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list