From: Aisha Tammy <gentoo.dev@×××××.cc>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] New project: binhost
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2021 04:21:39
1 Maybe as starter, if some people have any public binhosts available,
2 some volunteers can try using those to build a (test) system to check
3 how it fares?
4
5 I have two public binhosts available (with very limited set of packages
6 and very specific CPUs and very weak servers, so please don't crash them)
7
8   https://bsd.ac/gentoo-binpkgs/ivybridge/Packages  <--- a bit more up
9 to date
10   https://bsd.ac/gentoo-binpkgs/znver1/Packages   <--- not that
11 regularly updated
12
13 The packages might be about week or two old, am going to setup weekly
14 builds and uploads.
15
16 Might be better to start making something, and testing things out. If
17 and when things break, we can see how to fix.
18
19 I'm sure others have more extensive infrastructure and setups than my
20 tiny VPS.
21 If some other people want to give out information about their binhosts,
22 at least some form of trial and error can be started.
23
24 Thoughts?
25 Aisha
26