From: Svyatogor <svyatogor@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Nautilus idea.
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2003 13:49:15
1 Totem already installs a module for nautilus, which replaces the icons
2 of videos with a small screenshot from somwhere with in the moovie. And
3 i'm pretty happy with it. With you idea however I'm a bit worried about
4 performance. I.e. I like to keep nautilus window open in the background
5 - does it mean that it will keep on playing that thumbnailed moovie? i
6 wouldn't like it...
7
8 On Thu, 30 Oct 2003 17:09:36 +0000