From: Marco Scardovi <marco@××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] New project: binhost
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2021 10:48:13
1 Hi there,
2
3 Well, actually you could take a look on GRP project as, if I understand,
4 was similar to what you would like to do:
5 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gentoo_Linux#Gentoo_Reference_Platform
6
7 Unfortunately this project was closed on 2011, so lots of things are
8 changed, but could be a good start
11 Il Sab 13 Mar 2021, 09:44 Torokhov Sergey <torokhov-s-a@××××××.ru> ha