From: Seemant Kulleen <seemant@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] music, lights, sound, it's a disco
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2004 08:29:21
1 Hi All,
2
3 I'm pleased to present to you The Eradicator. No, it's not a collection
4 of my greatest hits exclusively on DVD at a store near you for 29.99.
5 Rather, eradicator is the newest member of the Gentoo development team.
6 His real name's Jeremy Huddleston, and he hails from Berkeley. He's
7 quite talented in a number of areas including perl, c, c++, and has
8 contributed quite a lot to our bugzilla. He's on board to help the
9 short-staffed sound team, and whip the packages into shape. Please do
10 make him feel welcome when you see him, just don't be wearing anything
11 blue when you do. (Don't say I didn't warn you).
12
13 Love and kisses,
14 --
15 Seemant Kulleen
16 Developer and Project Co-ordinator,
17 Gentoo Linux http://dev.gentoo.org/~seemant
18
19 Public Key: http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x3458780E
20 Key fingerprint = 23A9 7CB5 9BBB 4F8D 549B 6593 EDA2 65D8 3458 780E