From: Sebastian Pipping <sping@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Python 3.1: Stabilization and news item
Date: Thu, 04 Mar 2010 21:16:28
1 On 03/04/10 19:22, Arfrever Frehtes Taifersar Arahesis wrote:
2 > All problems, which were blocking stabilization of Python 3, have been fixed.
3 > Stabilization of Python 3.1.2 is currently scheduled on 2010-04-19.
4
5 #python on Freenode still reads "It's too early to use Python 3.x".
6 Are they wrong?
7
8 Are we at a point already where we can feed 90% of the Python 2.x code
9 out there to Python 3 without problems?
10
11 Has QA given their blessing to this?
14 Personally I want "yes" three times to see you continue with Python 3
15 stabilization.
19 Sebastian