From: djamil essaissi <djamil@×××××××××××××××.com>
To: "gentoo-dev@g.o" <gentoo-dev@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] gkrellm extra's
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2001 10:05:38
1 hey guys;
2 well, i see that ... beeing all humans seeing things differently ... for
3 example gnomedb can see it self in gnome or office or x11-misc ...or
4 whatever it's just an example maybe a poor one ...
5 so why not making symbolic links so we have ebuils "A" in many locations
6 ? ...
7 is it too much to maintain ?!
8