From: Daniel Robbins <drobbins@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Help w/Install
Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2001 23:02:28
1 On Fri, Apr 06, 2001 at 01:21:51AM -0400, Jerry A! wrote:
2
3 > Actually, we have tested it against a laptop. This is the machine I've been
4 > using all along. I just haven't had any time to make clean portages of the
5 > laptop utilities.
6
7 Oooh. :) I'll look forward to those ebuilds.
8
9 > I understand. Two things. First, I'm worried that I may not get another
10 > two/three day break which I can spend reconfiguring this machine for a while.
11 > Second, I'm impatient. 8)
12
13 You shouldn't mention two/three day breaks on this list... Achim and I might
14 get jealous :)
17 Daniel Robbins <drobbins@g.o>
18 President/CEO http://www.gentoo.org
19 Gentoo Technologies, Inc.