From: "Petteri Räty" <betelgeuse@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Some council topics for March meeting
Date: Sun, 04 Mar 2007 17:22:41
1 Daniel Robbins wrote:
2 >
3 > Rationale: You (Ciaran) have already been explicitly banned from
4 > Gentoo development yet are acting as the project's official spokesman
5 > on this list which is clearly a Gentoo development list. I am asking
6 > that you have a basic respect for your removal from Gentoo, despite
7 > your personal feelings, which to me means that you are not "involved"
8 > as a developer on a day-to-day basis and not working directly with
9 > other Gentoo developers - except those that might want or need to work
10 > with you on non-Gentoo projects (who can then freely interact with you
11 > on non-Gentoo lists.)
14 There is a difference between being banned from Gentoo development and
15 losing developer status.
16
17 Regards,
18 Petteri