From: Jeroen Roovers <jer@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] ALLARCHES and the maintainer action(s)
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2015 09:40:46
1 On Sat, 19 Sep 2015 14:24:25 +0200
2 Agostino Sarubbo <ago@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > Unfortunately some people forget to look at the KEYWORDS field and
5 > stabilize the package only for one architecture.
6
7 Funny to see how you use "forget" here. How about, laugh at and ignore?
8
9 > At this point I'm asking maintainer(s) to stabilize/keyword their
10 > packages when an arch developer made a stabilization and forget to do
11 > the task for all arches.
12 >
13 > In this way you give an hand to the arch teams.
14
15 No, you don't. I'll just call that "stabilisation theatre" (harking back
16 to "security theatre") and leave it at that.
19 jer