From: Timothy Redaelli <drizzt@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: Markus Rothe <corsair@g.o>, ppc64@g.o, markus@××××××××××.net
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] And thanks for all the fish...
Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2009 11:17:11
1 On Friday 20 March 2009 09:29:49 Markus Rothe wrote:
2 > Hello,
3 >
4 > it's a classical subject for a classical reason: I don't have time to
5 > contribute work to Gentoo anymore. So please retire me [1].
6 >
7 > It was fun to work with all of you and it is a great experience to work in
8 > such a big project.
9 >
10 > You can contact me at markus@××××××××××.net. I lately changed my nickname
11 > at freenode from corsair to mrothe.
12 >
13 > Best regards to all of you! And some special regards to the ppc64 team!
14
15 Bye bye and good luck :)
18 Timothy `Drizzt` Redaelli
19 FreeSBIE Developer, Gentoo Developer, GUFI Staff
20 There are two major products that come out of Berkeley: LSD and UNIX.
21 We don't believe this to be a coincidence. -- Jeremy S. Anderson