From: "Philippe Lafoucrière" <lafou@×××××××.fr>
To: Gentoo-dev <gentoo-dev@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-core] FORK: The Time Is Now
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 13:43:21
1 On Thu, 2003-06-26 at 14:43, FRLinux wrote:
2 > I strongly disagree, this should be left in the open so everybody can react
3 > and give his opinion on the matter. Going to a closed-list debate is not
4 > exactly what i call transparent ...
7 I agree with FRLinux. gentoo is so suffering from these "secret
8 conversations".
9
10 please see all french reactions about this fork :
11
12 http://linuxfr.org/2003/06/26/13046.html
13
14 Everybody love gentoo there, but complain about the lack of visibility
15 in the project (I know, gentoo-core is working on it). But I really have
16 the impression that there's on the one hand the gentoo-core members, and
17 on the other hand...non-gentoo-core members aka users, devs, docs
18 managers, etc.
23 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list