From: Avi Schwartz <avi@×××××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] how recompile kernel
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2002 19:07:00
1 First of all Daniel, let me give a friendly advice: post this kind of
2 messages to the newbies list. It is not appropriate for the developer's
3 list nor the user's list.
4
5 That said, you have to mount the boot partition since Gentoo does not do
6 it automatically. If you are not sure how to do that, mail me privately
7 and I will supply you with a list some good, entry level Linux books.
8
9 Avi
10