From: Jean-Michel Smith <jsmith@××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o, Hannes Mehnert <hannes@×××××××.org>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] kportagemaster
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 08:44:25
1 On Wednesday 12 June 2002 10:24 am, Hannes Mehnert wrote:
3 > Hash: SHA1
4 >
5 > Hi,
6 >
7 > I developed a graphical frontend for emerge called kportagemaster.
8 > It is for kde.
9
10 Very nice job! This is the kind of thing that makes Free Software so cool ...
11 a nice app to let us manage things in either a GUI overview form, or from the
12 command line, or both, as we choose. I will certainly make use of this app,
13 with luck it'll make it into the portage tree before too long [grin].
14
15 Distros like Gentoo and folks like you make everyday seem like Christmas :-)
16
17 Jean.