From: Ioannis Aslanidis <aslanidis@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Is anyone a prude?
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 00:31:31
1 What's going on exactly?? I h8 d*b**n btw :P
4 > > On Sat, 26 Feb 2005 20:44:57 +0000, Ciaran McCreesh <ciaranm@g.o> wrote:
5 > > > Have we picked up any prudes, or are they still all using debian? See,
6 > > > I'm about to add app-vim/brainfuck-syntax to the tree, and I want to be
7 > > > sure that I'm not going to make any Ashcroft-worshipping right wing
8 > > > christian rednecks come after me in their SUVs, toting shotguns, waving
9 > > > their rebel flags and proclaiming that the Earth is flat.
10 > > >
14 Ioannis Aslanidis
15 <deathwing00[at]forums.gentoo.org> 0xC2539DA3
16 <aioannis[at]tinet.org> 0xF202D067
17 <dwcommander[at]users.sourceforge.net>
18
19 Hellenic Gentoo GNU/Linux project manager (http://hellenicgentoo.sf.net)
20 FIRECOPS++ project manager (http://firecops.sf.net)
21 Gentoo Forums Global Moderator (http://forums.gentoo.org)
22
23 Computer Engineering student at Universitat Rovira i Virgili
24 --
25 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list