From: Joshua Baergen <joshuabaergen@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: New Developer: Joshua Baergen
Date: Sat, 02 Jul 2005 16:13:10
1 R Hill wrote:
2
3 > Mike Doty wrote:
4 >
5 >> All-
6 >>
7 >> Please take a moment to welcome our newest developer, Josh_B. Josh
8 >> is from Canada. Josh has joined to help out the X herd. In his own
9 >> words, "I'm originally from Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, but moved to
10 >> Edmonton, Alberta in 1992. For the summer I am living in Sylvan Lake
11 >> where I am the only software developer for a small firm (3 people :P)
12 >> that develops various electronics. This job is part of my Computer
13 >> Software Engineering (Co-op) degree at the University of Alberta,
14 >> which I plan to complete in 2008. Although most of my current
15 >> interests lie within the computing world, the underlying enjoyment in
16 >> my activities is usually the opportunity for (difficult) problem
17 >> solving."
20 > Vive les Saskatchewanianians!
21 >
22 > ;)
25 > --de. (in Regina)
26 >
27 Nice :) I'll have to retract my "land of no technology" comments now...
28
29 Joshua Baergen
30 --
31 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list