From: Paul de Vrieze <pauldv@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] ATTN ALL DEVS
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 20:01:03
1 On Monday 29 September 2003 17:24, Luke-Jr wrote:
2 > On Monday 29 September 2003 08:49 am, Paul de Vrieze wrote:
3 > > it helps in knowing when people can be contacted (timezone's).
4 >
5 > You're assuming someone's location has anything to do with when they can be
6 > contacted. If this is the purpose, I'd recommend changing it to "available
7 > times".
8
9 Well, normally it works out, (notable exception is seemant) but it is also to
10 show the "international" character of gentoo (whatever). I just don't see the
11 point in keeping it private, and it adds an extra touch.
12
13 Paul
16 Paul de Vrieze
17 Gentoo Developer