From: Denis Dupeyron <calchan@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] About to retire
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 18:25:40
1 On 7/16/07, Ned Ludd <solar@g.o> wrote:
2 > Well it's clear that nearly everybody is a fucking tard on this list. So
3 > before I depart. Here is a list of shit that's going to need to be
4 > maintained or dropped from the tree. Do what you will I could give two
5 > shits less.
6
7 We don't really know each others. Most of what I know about you is
8 through plasmaroo, and based on that I have the highest respect for
9 you. So here's my advice (yeah, I'm even older than Uncle Seemant):
10 drop those packages, take some time off, grab a fresh beer, whatever,
11 but don't retire. If you do, the tards win.
12
13 Denis.
14 --
15 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list