From: Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Suggestion: INVALID -> NOCHANGE in bugzilla
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2007 09:01:42
1 On Sunday 25 March 2007, Jakub Moc wrote:
2 > Hmmm, I'm not sure how much of an regression this is. AFAICT bugzilla
3 > always required to prefix the search with ALL if you want to search for
4 > resolved bugs as well. There's even a note about this directly on the
5 > homepage, below the search box. :)
6
7 yeah, quick search should retain normal behavior of needing the "ALL" keyword
8
9 > BTW, the tracker bug got closed on last upgrade, and this hasn't been
10 > raised there at all. You've mentioned [1] a different issue, that was
11 > about the advanced search which not too many users are using, I'd say.
12
13 re-opened
14 -mike