From: Eric Olinger <EvvL@××××××××××.net>
To: stuart@g.o
Cc: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Tools to help QA
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2004 19:21:16
1 Well, I might as well throw this one to the wolfs. I still have some
2 work to do on it but most of the features are there and its probably due
3 for a name change.
4
5 QATool
6
7 Homepage: http://evvl.rustedhalo.net/projects/gentoo-linux/qatool/
8
9 Requirements:
10 pyxml
11
12 Usage:
13 qatool category/package
14 or
15 qatool package
16
17 Features:
18 * Lists the herd
19 * Lists the primary maintainer and errors if none
20 * Verifies the homepage is still valid
21 * If nomirror is enabled then it checks the SRC_URI
22 * It checks the digests
23
24 Todo:
25 * Check that the primary maintainer is still an active dev
26 * Check the other listed maintainers are still active
27 * List number of bugs
28 * Auto-fetch files for digest verifying
29 * Add flags for turning test off
33 Eric Olinger
34
35 Public Key: http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xF90FBBC1
36 Key fingerprint: B678 9E22 1161 51CF 6664 7591 6767 5BDB F90F BBC1
37
38 Give a man a password, he'll log in for a day. Teach him to code, and he
39 will hack his way in...