From: Tobias Scherbaum <dertobi123@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] *DEVELOPMENT* mail list, right?
Date: Sun, 08 Apr 2007 17:57:01
1 Joseph Jezak wrote:
2 > I like this thread!
3
4 Indeed! This thread is fun - and fun is what Gentoo should be about.
5
6 > The PPC team had a bugday yesterday and managed to get almost 70
7 > bugs off of our list of open issues! Thanks to nixnut, mabi,
8 > dertobi123 and ndansmith for helping to clean up the bug list. :)
9
10 Well, it was a merely informal bugday, at least for the ppc people. But
11 it was fun though and we were in need of such an event :) Conclusion:
12 Let's have more bugdays! ;)
13
14 Personally I'm fighting with getting the HPPA parts of the upcoming
15 release done in time - looks quite promising as of now.
16
17 Tobias