From: Christian Plessl <plessl@×××××××××××.ch>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: Sandbox violation, ebuild creation
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 08:08:12
1 You were right. The build system did not follow the given --prefix for all
2 programms. I had to fix this manually by patching the Makefiles.
3
4 Thanks for your help.
5
6 Regards,
7 Christian
8
9 Joachim Blaabjerg wrote:
10
51 > --
52 > gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list
55 Christian Plessl <plessl@×××××××××××.ch>
56 Computer Engineering and Networks Lab, ETH Zurich, Switzerland
60 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list