From: "Hanno Böck" <hanno@g.o>
To: Gentoo Development <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Packages up for grabs: media-libs/libsidplay, games-util/dzip, app-crypt/md4sum
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2022 19:47:53
1 Hi,
2
3 I'm listed as the maintainer for the following packages where I'm no
4 longer interested:
5
6 media-libs/libsidplay
7 Library to play C64 sid files. Likely interesting to keep, but to be
8 honest I haven't touched it for a very long time.
9
10 games-util/dzip
11 This is extremely specific (compression tool for quake recordings), so
12 maybe this should be last-rited?
13
14 app-crypt/md4sum
15 Commandline tool for the MD4 sum algorithm. Also able to calculate
16 specific hashes used in the ed2k protocol (aka "amule", which is still
17 somewhat active).
18
19 Anyone who's interested in picking those please feel free to add
20 yourself to the metadata. I'll remove myself soon.
23 Hanno Böck
24 https://hboeck.de/