From: "Jorge Manuel B. S. Vicetto" <jmbsvicetto@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Catalyst news item
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2014 03:31:20
1 On Wed, 29 Jan 2014, W. Trevor King wrote:
2
3 > On Thu, Jan 30, 2014 at 02:14:53AM -0100, Jorge Manuel B. S. Vicetto wrote:
4 >> +After many years of stalled development, the catalyst repository is
5 >> +going to have major changes introduced to master in the next few days.
6 >
7 > ?the next few days? sounds a little optimistic to me ;). ?next few
8 > months?, which you use later, seems more accurate here too.
9
10 In the next few days, master is going to be open again for work. It
11 doesn't mean we're going to get immediate commits or that it will break
12 the next day.
13 In the next few months, no one should expect master to work / build all
14 the time.
15
16 >> +report issues to the catalyst team,
17 >
18 > This reads ?catalyst@? to me, which is fine if that's what you indend.
19 > However, you may want to suggest gentoo-catalyst@ instead, if you want
20 > a wider net of possible responders.
21
22 I didn't use an email as I didn't mean to imply that the reports should be
23 done by email. I expect we will prefer using bugzilla or poking us in
24 #gentoo-releng, at least for quick status inquiries / updates.
25
26 > Cheers,
27 > Trevor
28