From: Ulrich Mueller <ulm@g.o>
To: Jonas Stein <jstein@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: RFC: isodate for packages.mask starting on 2019-07-01
Date: Tue, 02 Jul 2019 15:33:34
1 >>>>> On Tue, 02 Jul 2019, Jonas Stein wrote:
2
3 >> Could you also look into converting other profile files? They were
4 >> known to have even less consistency than top-level package.mask.
5
6 > Good point. I will have a look at it.
7 > It will take some time, because the date formats there are mixed a lot
8 > and we cannot convert it blind with a script.
9
10 Indeed, it was quite a mess and required manual fixing after running
11 the script [1]. A few examples:
12
13 23/Nov/2018
14 05 March 2019
15 15 Nove 2012
16 05. Mar 2012
17 14 Jan, 2015
18 Jan 26, 2019
19 Feb 16th 2007
20 2011/07/01
21 20061112
22
23 Also, some devs have visited us from the future: :-)
24
25 21 Aug 2107
26 18 Mar 20180
27