From: Daniel Robbins <drobbins.daniel@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Introducing Daniel Robbins (drobbins)
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 01:55:20
1 Hey all, and thanks for the welcome back. It was a bit strange to find
2 old stuff from 2005 in my dev.gentoo.org homedir. Sort of like a time
3 capsule :)
4
5 -Daniel
6
7 On 2/27/07, Petteri Räty <betelgeuse@g.o> wrote:
8 > It's my please to introduce to you Daniel "drobbins" Robbins. Daniel is
9 > going to work with the amd64 arch team but will probably venture to
10 > other areas too. Daniel doesn't have much experience with Gentoo so
11 > let's give him a helping hand in the start.
12 >
13 > In his dark past Daniel has worked for companies like Microsoft so maybe
14 > Gentoo/NT will be a reality after all?
15 >
16 > Please give him the usual warm welcome.
17 >
18 > Regards,
19 > Betelgeuse
25 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list