From: Scott Carmichael <jobe@××××××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Mozilla 1.3.1 ebuild
Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 06:39:25
I think that disappearing Mozilla problem is actually the java plugin
crashing and taking Mozilla with it. At least, when this happens on my
box(es), it's always been the case.

If you run mozilla from the command line, you actually get some output
about the Java plugin as it disappears.

Scott Carmichael