From: Scott Carmichael <jobe@××××××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Mozilla 1.3.1 ebuild
Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 06:39:25
1 I think that disappearing Mozilla problem is actually the java plugin
2 crashing and taking Mozilla with it. At least, when this happens on my
3 box(es), it's always been the case.
4
5 If you run mozilla from the command line, you actually get some output
6 about the Java plugin as it disappears.
7
8 ---
9 Scott Carmichael
10 http://jobeus.net/