From: "Ardern
To: "'gentoo-dev@g.o'" <gentoo-dev@g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Quick question
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2002 10:59:31
1 Hi,
2
3 I realise that this is very probably the wrong place to send this quick
4 question, but it's been really bugging me and I am well and truly stuck.
5
6 I want to be able to intercept any kernel level calls to a mounted
7 filesystem - such that anytime a read/write action occurs my application is
8 made aware of it. For example, I mount a loopback device on /mnt/loopback -
9 and I want to be able to examine, modify, restrict all access made to this
10 as my application sees fit.
11
12 Can any of you help?
13
14 Thanks,
15
16 Steve Ardern
17 UK
18
20 The information transmitted herewith is sensitive information intended only
21 for use by the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If the reader
22 of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
23 any review, retransmission, dissemination, distribution, copying or other
24 use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information is
25 strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error,
26 please contact the sender and delete the material from your computer.