From: Sloan Poe <rpoe@×××××××××××××.edu>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Apache security hole and ebuild
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 07:40:00
1 it seems that at some point.. someone changed the way apache was
2 installed.. I just upgraded and now I'm not sure what's supposed to be
3 what..
4
5 The docroot was in /usr/local/httpd/htdocs, but now seems to be moved to
6 /var/www/htdocs ??
7
8 also it seems that the configuration moved from /etc/httpd to
9 /etc/apache
12 Could someone please clarify all the changes that got made here
13
14 thanks
15
16 Sloan...