From: Dan Douglas <ormaaj@×××××.com>
To: "Michał Górny" <mgorny@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Portage Git migration - clean cut or git-cvsserver
Date: Thu, 24 May 2012 06:05:55
1 On Thursday, May 24, 2012 07:56:58 AM Michał Górny wrote:
2 > On Wed, 23 May 2012 16:14:53 -0500
3 >
4 > Dan Douglas <ormaaj@×××××.com> wrote:
5 > > If not I will be leaving Gentoo for Funtoo in the near future, though
6 > > there are disadvantages to doing this I don't look forward to dealing
7 > > with.
8 >
9 > Most of us will probably be doing that :P.
10
11 Eh sorry that wasn't meant to be antagonistic. I'll still have Gentoo boxen to
12 deal with. I just need to be able to use git on the tree (even without the
13 full history is perfectly fine) to ease the difficulty of local overlay
14 management. Glad to hear that will be possible, or at least somewhat easier.
15 --
16 Dan Douglas