From: "Philippe Lafoucrière" <lafou@×××××××.fr>
To: Meir Kriheli <mksoft@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] CPUs reported by /proc in SMP machines and different archs
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2003 08:52:49
1 > Has anyone seen a multiple cpu machine with different properties for the
2 > cpus inside (clock speed etc) ?
5 I'm not sure this is what you're looking for, so excuse me if it's not :
6
7 # cat /proc/cpuinfo
8
9 processor : 0
10 vendor_id : AuthenticAMD
11 cpu family : 6
12 model : 6
13 model name : AMD Athlon(tm) MP 1800+
14 stepping : 2
15 cpu MHz : 1533.707
16 cache size : 256 KB
17 fdiv_bug : no
18 hlt_bug : no
19 f00f_bug : no
20 coma_bug : no
21 fpu : yes
22 fpu_exception : yes
23 cpuid level : 1
24 wp : yes
25 flags : fpu vme de pse tsc msr pae mce cx8 apic sep mtrr pge mca
26 cmov pat pse36 mmx fxsr sse syscall mp mmxext 3dnowext 3dnow
27 bogomips : 3014.65
28
29 processor : 1
30 vendor_id : AuthenticAMD
31 cpu family : 6
32 model : 6
33 model name : AMD Athlon(tm) Processor
34 stepping : 2
35 cpu MHz : 1533.707
36 cache size : 256 KB
37 fdiv_bug : no
38 hlt_bug : no
39 f00f_bug : no
40 coma_bug : no
41 fpu : yes
42 fpu_exception : yes
45 See the Model name of the CPUs : 1 is a MP, the other is shown as 'classic'
46 athlon (which is not, my Tyan MB wouldn't boot with a non-mp athlon).
50 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list