From: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Gentoo beeping at me!
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 16:20:47
1 On Tue, 2004-11-23 at 10:55 -0500, Hasan Khalil wrote:
2 > AFAIK, there is no user documentation for most eclasses' options,
3 > including this one. That's the whole problem IMO.
4 >
5 > But maybe that's just my opinion and it's not shared with anyone else,
6 > in which case this message should be disregarded.
7
8 Like I say any time a dev mentions anything about a lack of
9 documentation...
10
11 There will be some as soon as you write it!
12
13 *grin*
14
15 I will admit that I am pretty bad about documentation myself, so it is
16 definitely something that we all need to work on improving.
19 Chris Gianelloni
20 Release Engineering - Operational/QA Manager
21 Games - Developer
22 Gentoo Linux