From: Naresh Donti <ndonti@×××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Search for gentoo.org
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 13:37:19
1 Hotmail showed me an error page each time I tried to send the mail, so
2 I was not sure if I got the email out.
3
4 As for doing the coding, there is almost no need for it. We could use
5 swish (http://sunsite.berkeley.edu/SWISH-E/), swish++
6 (http://homepage.mac.com/pauljlucas/software/swish/) of
7 htdig(www.htdig.org). Infact I will try to index the gentoo-dev archive
8 from my machines, and try to publish the search url as soon as possible.
9
10 Naresh Donti
11
12 >From: Ben Lutgens <blutgens@×××××××.com>
13 >Reply-To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××.org
14 >To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××.org
15 >Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Search for gentoo.org
16 >Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 14:21:44 -0500
17 >