From: Alec Warner <antarus@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] RFC: Deprecating EAPI0
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 19:43:43
1 On Wed, Mar 25, 2009 at 12:13 PM, Ciaran McCreesh
2 <ciaran.mccreesh@××××××××××.com> wrote:
3 > On Wed, 25 Mar 2009 20:06:47 +0100
4 > Maciej Mrozowski <reavertm@××××××.fm> wrote:
5 >> Considering average post count and Gentoo membership on that list,
6 >> I'm pretty convinced you're not entitled to decide who is wasting
7 >> developers' time.
8 >
9 > When you've gained enough experience and knowledge to be able to
10 > evaluate the merits of proposals, I invite you to rethink those
11 > comments and deliver your apology.
12
13 Please feel free to continue this conversation off list (both sides).
14 If you want to call people rude farts, do it on your own time, not on
15 my list.
16
17 -A
20 > --