From: Joshua Pierre <joshua@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] icewm and imlib
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2001 10:29:01
1 On Sat, Dec 15, 2001 at 06:23:24PM +0200 or thereabouts, Vitaly Kushneriuk wrote:
2 >
3 > Other options that can be enabled are
4 > --enable-xfreetype
5 > --enable-shaped-decoration
6 > --enable-gradients
7 > --enable-antialiasing
8 >
9 > Seem like a giid idea to enable them.
10
11 I have seen some recent screenshots of icewm and these options do look really cool however does it come at a price to stability?
12
13 Be interesting to find out as I would really like to see these options make it into portage.
16 Joshua Pierre
17 Developer & Release Technician
18 Themes.Org -- Open Source Interface Enhancement