From: Grant <emailgrant@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] anybody interested in writing a Perl ebuild?
Date: Sat, 26 May 2012 07:22:13
1 >> I switched local-lib from the g-cpan one to the perl-experimental one
2 >> and all is well as far as installation all the way through
3 >> Net-Braintree.  Thank you very much for sticking with me on this guys.
4
5 I just used 'g-cpan -u' to update my g-cpan ebuilds and it generated
6 ebuilds in /usr/local/portage/dev-perl for a whole lot of different
7 perl modules that I've never installed. Has anyone seen this before?
8 Is 'g-cpan -u' the best way to update your g-cpan ebuilds?
9
10 - Grant