From: George Prowse <cokehabit@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Email subdomain
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2005 04:05:18
1 Of course, by being restrictive to the people who wish to help long-term
2 that is the greatest benefit to gentoo. If the @g.o email addresses are a
3 problem then the subdomain @staff.g.o has been suggested. The staff
4 subdomain would contain almost all relevant other domains. If in the
5 unlikely event that somone proposes a subdomain to gentoo that couldn't be
6 considered 'staff' or 'developer' then that can be considered at a later
7 date.
8
9 In the mean time we can have a GLEP about that site you were suggesting
10 because that would make the ATs more efficient.
11