From: Ben de Groot <yngwin@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: [RFC] Gentoo Wiki Project
Date: Fri, 09 Apr 2010 12:38:42
1 On 9 April 2010 13:26, Guy Fontaine <guy.fontaine@××××××××××××.ca> wrote:
2 > There are things I know about Gentoo Linux and I'm pleased to share my knowledge with others as well as I'm glad to learn from others. I'm not a Gentoo dev and I neither have plan nor wish to be.
3 >
4 > My feeling is that Gentoo Wiki Project is just but another occasion for debating rules and politics. Reading some messages from some people I feel like I'm not welcome because I'm not a member of a group of selected people.
5
6 Don't be dismayed by negative remarks, or a few naysayers who are not
7 even part of the Gentoo Wiki Project. Any user (or dev) with
8 constructive input is welcome. And as you volunteered, you are part of
9 the project.
10
11 Cheers,
12 --