From: Bryan Oestergaard <kloeri@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] New developer: Jeff Walter (JeffW)
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2005 22:25:25
1 Hi everybody.
2
3 It's my pleasure to introduce our latest victim/developer :) Jeff Walter
4 hails from California and warns us in his own words that he likes
5 driving his car at 'somewhat excessive' speeds so be warned if you're in
6 that area :)
7
8 Hiding behind the pseudonym JeffW, Jeff Walter will be hacking on x86 based
9 Cobalt RAQ kernels, patches and other related ebuilds.
10
11 Jeff has contributed to several other projects already, among them: some
12 Quake 3 stuff, some ircd patches and some development for the Tcl/Tk AIM
13 client TiK that somehow managed to make its way into OIM (the second
14 generation of TiK). We're still trying to figure out how to integrate
15 those patches on the install CDs :)
16
17 Please give Jeff a warm welcome.
18