From: Maxim Kammerer <mk@×××.su>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Lastrite: Firmware cleanup, part #1
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2013 00:19:09
1 On Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 1:52 AM, Rick "Zero_Chaos" Farina
2 <zerochaos@g.o> wrote:
3 > I am marked maintainer of linux-firmware due to my desire to make sure
4 > wifi related things work. I have no desire at all to implement use
5 > expand for this, HOWEVER, I am willing to accept a patch for that if it
6 > comes out even close to sane.
7
8 It is possible to start with something much simpler but still very
9 useful: savedconfig in rsync include format, for glob patterns
10 support.
13 Maxim Kammerer
14 Liberté Linux: http://dee.su/liberte