From: Todd Berman <tberman@g.o>
To: Grant Goodyear <g2boojum@g.o>
Cc: Gentoo-Dev <gentoo-dev@g.o>, gentoo-core@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] New GLEP -- New ombudsman position
Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2003 23:20:50
1 On Mon, 2003-07-07 at 17:29, Grant Goodyear wrote:
2 > I'm cross-posting to -core since I don't think all of our developers
3 > have migrated over just yet, but please reply to gentoo-dev@g.o
4 > if at all possible.
5 >
6 > GLEP attached. I realized after the fact that I forgot to include a
7 > link to the new management structure:
8 > http://www.gentoo.org/doc/en/management-structure.xml.
9 >
10 > Best,
11 > g2boojum
12
13 Random thought: The ombudsman should rotate every 3 or 6 months, maybe
14 in this fashion:
15
16 backup becomes lead, new backup, that way the backup gets a chance to
17 observer what the ombudsman does.
18
19 Further more, I'd like to nominate Grant Goodyear (g2boojum) as the
20 first ombudsman and Dylan Carlson (absinthe) as the first backup [Got ya
21 back Dylan].
22
23 --Todd